Community2019-01-16T17:13:19+00:00

FORUM MIGRATION!  

RSS
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

I am in the process of migrating the forums into a new site. This is dangerous and full of unknown monsters and long waits with unpredicatable outcomes.

I might come back here and export again but right now everything is on a fresh new site.

So... if you post here it might not get transferred. Or it might. But might not. I might break down crying and chicken out. Or there could be a fresh new website ready to go by the middle of next week...likely with missing styling and strange code...

edit: POST AWAY!

This topic was modified 3 months ago 3 times by Pete

For official support please create a support ticket using this link www.cel-robox.com/support/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 5th October 2018 5:20 pm
Enginwiz
(@enginwiz)
Estimable Member

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 5th October 2018 6:09 pm
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

I chickened out.

This will still happen soon, new site is much faster.

For official support please create a support ticket using this link www.cel-robox.com/support/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 9th October 2018 11:46 am
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

Sorry for all the "mention" emails!

You can just delete them. I pushed some buttons on the test site and the forum rebuilt itself. All the @ notifications have been repeated....

As you can imagine, I got a lot. of. emails.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10th October 2018 4:28 pm
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

well I did it.

Sorry again for the spam...it seems that the setting "Enable Email Notification:" being set to "No" was not what I expected....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th October 2018 11:47 am
Mike
 Mike
(@17bt)
Prominent Member

No worries @pete, I trashed all mine, as I twigged it was something to do with migrating the forum over. đŸ™‚

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th October 2018 2:32 pm
irawans
(@irawans)
Estimable Member

Is the migrating has been done ? What is the new forum site ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th October 2018 3:16 pm
Ed_backer909
(@ed_backer909)
Estimable Member

New site looks great, however I got long old and out of date email notifications for every post and reply I had made from 2014.

No harm but I just logged them in a Gmail folder.

Ed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11th October 2018 4:46 pm
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

@pete

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2018 9:34 am
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

attachment test

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2018 2:01 pm
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

youtube link?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th October 2018 2:06 pm
Andy
 Andy
(@originalcaruso)
Estimable Member

Are we nearly there yet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13th October 2018 7:16 am
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

Hah!

No...

The forum shoudl be functional but needs tweaking to get all the goodies. The rest of the site will come along slowly. Starting with a CEL homepage and adding Robox under this. The plan is to integrate the shop here as well to avoid multiple logins.

Lots on this week and next with reporting due for several projects. Should pick up the pace a bit after that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15th October 2018 10:25 am
Terry Taylor
(@n6mon)
Estimable Member

The grey box that CONTINUALLY pops-over from the left side is REALLY annoying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12th November 2018 2:50 pm
Pete
 Pete
(@pete)
I am Pete Admin

@n6mon it should stay closed for now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13th November 2018 5:03 pm
Share:
This community page and the content inside is publicly visible except in restricted groups. A registered community member is able to post content. Because of the open nature of this forum the content posted may not represent the views of CEL. While we do regularly read the content posted, in some cases the content may not be appropriate for the reader or may cause offence. Please help us by reporting such content. Technical advice provided in this forum may be provided with good intention and a belief that is is correct but may not be applicable to all hardware, software or user ability. In some cases content may not be relevant to newer or older revisions, conflicting or incorrect advice may be contained within conversations, community moderators will attempt to add to this or make corrections but to preserve the thread this may be on following pages or be missed as the forum evolves.
For official advice users should contact the CEL support team via www.cel-robox.com/support/ and follow the provided advice to preserve safety, warranty and function of Robox hardware or software. This applies to any use or alteration which is not specifically described in the officially supplied guides from CEL. Community content should not be considered official even where posted by CEL employees. Only advice provided via the CEL support portal should be considered official.
Robox is a complex machine with many potential uses, to help preserve the good working order of both hardware and software please be patient and note that many common fixes for other 3D printers do not apply to Robox and may cause irreversible damage or compromise safe operation.

Robox

Tools

Basket

This store is being set up and will not accept orders, please visit http://cel-uk.com for full range. Dismiss

Working

Please Login or Register